A "Tell It like It Really Is" Look at Conducting Clinical Research
You will discover how to
- Attract drug companies to your site
- Land a study on good terms
- Recruit patient volunteers—and keep them happy!
- Implement easy strategies for coordinating studies
- Organize your clinical trial activities
- Demystify regulatory requirements
Conducting Clinical Research is a practical, user-friendly how-to manual for medical professionals—physicians, nurses, study coordinators and investigators—who are interested in learning what it takes to carry out clinical trials. Everything is covered, from how drugs are developed to the nuts and bolts of implementing the details to ethical and social issues. Comprehensive appendices offer essential background, resources, sample forms and worksheets, and information about careers and training programs.